Hello, prospective member
Our club is not elite but it is very special. We prefer the muddy track any day over the tarmac!
Join the Delamere Spartans in 3 easy steps-
1) Please read our manifesto
2) Pay by BACS. SC 40-26- 25 Account 91455397 Ref- New Member and your initials
(£26 per member, optional £14 for UKA. Couples membership £40, optional £14 each for UKA)
3) After payment please register on register your personal detailson spartapp
Need to know anything else, just email us.
What do I get for joining?
- Busy social club app (your contributions are strictly for the eyes of fellow club members only)
- Details of all Tuesday and Sunday runs
- Unique online club championships (runs every day for entire year!)
- Join us at regional XC events (open to all)
- Head out on hundreds of impromptu runs each year
- Weekends away in places like Snowdonia and the Lake District
- Long days out in far flung places
- Race as a Spartan and experience what it is to be one of us
- At least two very lively parties each year (usually more)
- Make life long friendships and meet inspirational people
- Sociable pub visits after each Tuesday session
- Read the mandatory kit list for each session!
- Run entirely at your own risk
How about club kit?
Shirts/vests are £20 each and available to paid up members.
Am I fit enough?
Only you can say. Please read information on the website. Start with a Sunday session if at all concerned.
How / when / where?
Details of the next run will automagically appear below (sometimes we leave it a bit late). NB, Sundays can be superseded by XC or races. Once you're a paid up Spartan, we ask that you login to our app and say that you'll be there (it keeps leaders happy).
MR Chrisp and I will be your hosts for the evening.
Meet- 19:15 at Delamere Station
My run will take in three Spodi loops (not Alex's new one!)- 11miles in under 2 hours.
Paul C will is was planning on a power hour of 1 min intervals / 4 min recovery!!!
Pick your poison people😳😉👍🏻
Please post up if you can make it.
Come and join me at 9am this Sunday at BBG for 5-6 miles of steady running at a sociable pace. No one gets left behind and we will be out for around an hour.
We will be tackling the lesser travelled north side of the forest so there will be mud and the odd hill thrown in for good measure 😜
Please post if coming - if no posts I may not show!