Hello, prospective member
Our club is not elite but it is very special. We prefer the muddy track any day over the tarmac! Looking for our next run? Scroll to the bottom of this page.
Join Delamere Spartans
Come along to 2-3 runs before you decide (see the bottom of the page for details).
Before you run please register on http://eepurl.com/dml-tL
Any questions or if you want to join please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (07720838013)
What do I get for joining?
- Busy social club app (your contributions are strictly for the eyes of fellow club members only)
- Details of all Tuesday and Sunday runs
- Unique online club championships (runs every day for entire year!)
- Join us at regional XC events (open to all)
- Head out on hundreds of impromptu runs each year
- Weekends away in places like Snowdonia and the Lake District
- Long days out in far flung places
- Race as a Spartan and experience what it is to be one of us
- At least two very lively parties each year (usually more)
- Make life long friendships and meet inspirational people
- Sociable pub visits after each Tuesday session
- Read the mandatory kit list for each session!
- Run entirely at your own risk
How about club kit?
Shirts/vests are £20 each and available to paid up members.
Am I fit enough?
Only you can say. Please read information on the website. Start with a Sunday session if at all concerned.
How / when / where?
Details of the next run will automagically appear below (sometimes we leave it a bit late). NB, Sundays can be superseded by XC or races. Once you're a paid up Spartan, we ask that you login to our app and say that you'll be there (it keeps leaders happy).
Dear Fellow Spartans,
Join me for some Spinterval Fun 😜.
Session is suitable for all, we'll do intervals regrouping on the recovery.
Meet 19:00 Delamere Station.
I’m back! I’ve missed the forest and you amazing Spartans so it would be lovely if you could join me for a steady 5 miles on some of our lovely forest trails.
I look forwards to hearing all your tails of the various events you’ve been doing and we will be out for about an hour on fire roads and single tracks.
Meet me at 9am at BBG -please post if you are coming. 👍