Hello, prospective member
Our club is not elite but it is very special. We prefer the muddy track any day over the tarmac!
Join the Delamere Spartans in 3 easy steps-
1) Please read our manifesto
2) Pay by BACS. SC 40-26- 25 Account 91455397 Ref- New Member and your initials
(£26 per member, optional £14 for UKA. Couples membership £40, optional £14 each for UKA)
3) After payment please register on register your personal detailson spartapp
Need to know anything else, just email us.
What do I get for joining?
- Busy social club app (your contributions are strictly for the eyes of fellow club members only)
- Details of all Tuesday and Sunday runs
- Unique online club championships (runs every day for entire year!)
- Join us at regional XC events (open to all)
- Head out on hundreds of impromptu runs each year
- Weekends away in places like Snowdonia and the Lake District
- Long days out in far flung places
- Race as a Spartan and experience what it is to be one of us
- At least two very lively parties each year (usually more)
- Make life long friendships and meet inspirational people
- Sociable pub visits after each Tuesday session
- Read the mandatory kit list for each session!
- Run entirely at your own risk
How about club kit?
Shirts/vests are £20 each and available to paid up members.
Am I fit enough?
Only you can say. Please read information on the website. Start with a Sunday session if at all concerned.
How / when / where?
Details of the next run will automagically appear below (sometimes we leave it a bit late). NB, Sundays can be superseded by XC or races. Once you're a paid up Spartan, we ask that you login to our app and say that you'll be there (it keeps leaders happy).
Join Dan and I at 19:00 from the Station. Two options: I'll lead a group for a bumble of about 7 or so miles for about an hour or so. Dan will lead another group doing something different - probably a little shorter.
Post if your coming.
Will be leading a steady run about 6 miles from Barnes bridge on Sunday 24th September - will set challenges for faster runners to keep everyone entertained.... Anyone joining us?
(Jan hasn’t said a time but I would assume 9am)