Hello, prospective member
Our club is not elite but it is very special. We prefer the muddy track any day over the tarmac!
Join Delamere Spartans
Come along to 2-3 runs before you decide (see the bottom of the page for details). Please register on register your personal details on spartapp.
If you are joining in April (full year) the Subs are £26 per member, optional £14 for UKA. Couples membership £40, optional £14 each for UKA. Pay by BACS. SC 40-26- 25 Account 91455397
If you want to pay for part of the year then email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will let you know how much to pay.
What do I get for joining?
- Busy social club app (your contributions are strictly for the eyes of fellow club members only)
- Details of all Tuesday and Sunday runs
- Unique online club championships (runs every day for entire year!)
- Join us at regional XC events (open to all)
- Head out on hundreds of impromptu runs each year
- Weekends away in places like Snowdonia and the Lake District
- Long days out in far flung places
- Race as a Spartan and experience what it is to be one of us
- At least two very lively parties each year (usually more)
- Make life long friendships and meet inspirational people
- Sociable pub visits after each Tuesday session
How about club kit?
Shirts/vests are £20 each and available to paid up members.
Am I fit enough?
Only you can say. Please read information on the website. Start with a Sunday session if at all concerned.
How / when / where?
Details of the next run will automagically appear below (sometimes we leave it a bit late). NB, Sundays can be superseded by XC or races. Once you're a paid up Spartan, we ask that you login to our app and say that you'll be there (it keeps leaders happy).